Grass Fed Double Smash Burger with Double Cheese and Critical Hit Sauce (Gamer fuel)

Merlin

Vault Dweller
Verified ☑️
Vault Overseer
Writer
Reaction score
image.png

That's right. I made this fucking burger lol. Here is the recipe below!
For a crunchier taste, mix the sauce in coleslaw especially for Fried Chicken sandwiches (Aldi's has a good chicken filet in a red bag) But if you're doing the chicken one, don't forget your pickles

Things to consider:

For this recipe I will be leaving out two ingredients for my sake. I am marketing a sauce that has a huge range of use, including burgers, chicken sandwiches, chicken nuggets, onion rings, fries and even eggs. Listen, the recipe for the sauce below is perfect for burgers and chicken, it’s the last two ingredients i left out that works for other foods. I’ve been working on it for 3 years. Let me know what you think. For the Wagyu beef Costco sells it, most whole foods or local butcher. I promise you wagyu is the way to go. For a healthier dose please use grass fed beef. This recipe is keto friendly despite using a bun. The bun I use or make on my own is a brioche. Wholefoods sells the perfect Brioche bun and if you are doing the under 30g carb a day version of keto you're going to love this burger.
Ingredients:

Critical Hit Sauce (Original Recipe)

• 4-5 heaping tablespoons of organic mayo​
  • 1 tablespoon of organic reduced sugar ketchup​
  • 1 tablespoon organic dijon mustard​
  • 2 tablespoon NON-GMO Sriracha​
  • 1 tablespoon Key-Lime juice​
  • 1/2 tsp Hungarian Paprika​
  • 1/2 tsp Organic garlic granules or powder​
  • 4 turns of freshly crushed black pepper or (1tsp of ground pepper)​
  • 1/2 tsp of Celtic Salt (Best to use Celtic for better taste and nutrition)​
  • 1/2 tsp of organic parsley​
  • 1 tablespoon of organic wild honey (For Keto peeps use 1 packet of stevia, 2 if you want it sweeter)​
Burger Setup

• 1lb of wagyu or 80/20 Grass Fed Beef (Never use anything higher for smash burgers, you want the fat)
  • Celtic Salt mixed with Pepper for sprinkling in a bowl (It's easier and faster)
  • Whole Foods Brioche Bun or Aldi's Brioche bun or one that is below 24net carbs. I found one that was 19
  • Organic American cheese (For the fun and color, I like using one white and one yellow)
  • Organic white onion sliced into round thin strips
  • Wax paper or burger paper (Gordon's or Amazon has them dirt cheap)
  • Heavy spatula or burger press (Burger Press is highly recommended, just invest in one. Make sure it's flat)
  • Sheets of foil if you're cooking for multiple people
  • 100% cold pressed Avocado Oil or Olive Oil. Never use seed oils for burgers

Directions​

Instructions Checklist
  • Step 1
    Mix all the sauce ingredients very well. Should be consistency of a thinner ketchup. I only use a table spoon on bottom and on top bun. That's all you need.​
  • Step 2
    Always prep your buns before cooking burgers. Put mayo on the buns and smear it thinly. Then toast them on a hot pan spinning them when necessary. Occasionally pressing them gently so the middle part of bun gets toasted (use spatula for this) Once toasted toast bottoms and tops and set them up on your plates. (This will hold the burgers and sauce so it doesn't soak buns). Add your sauce to both right after.

• Step 3
    Cast iron is best. It should be a hot pan (you want to see some smoke not a lot, cause this will be quick). I use avocado oil for grease. Roll your meat into a ball, size is your choice, i like them smaller so i will divide 1lb into 8 balls especially for doubling your burgers.
  • Step 4
    Put one ball into the pan and let it sizzle for a good minute. Sprinkle your salt pepper mix use your wax paper to cover the burger and press onto it so it spreads out and is thin. If your meat has holes that's good. It cooks fast and it gives that crusty edge you’re going to want in a smash burger.

• Step 5
    While burger is cooking throw in a small handful of stringed onions next to it let them cook a bit (not soggy).

• Step 6
    Flip your burger onto the bed of onions. Slap your cheese onto the burger while it cooks. 1 minute of cooking is all it takes.

• Step 7
    Move that burger with onions onto the bottom bun. And throw the next burger on pan. (This is why it's important to have medium-high heat and proper oil like avocado or olive—never use any other oil like seed oils).

• Step 8
    Sprinkle your burger with the salt pepper mix, and wax paper it and smash the burger to thin patty.

• Step 9
    Flip your burger add cheese immediately. Give it one minute and scrape it off and onto the other patty.

• Step 10
    Top your burger and wrap it into foil. Then repeat steps if you're making more for yourself or others. Nobody wants a cold burger.

Back
Top Bottom