Keto Recipe [Breakfast] Simple

Merlin

Vault Dweller
Verified ☑️
Vault Overseer
Writer
Reaction score
When I am not fasting in the morning, typically I do a 16/8 fast, I like to make sure I have a Keto style breakfast. Also, I don’t do “dirty keto” which is where people generally do keto but with poor and processed ingredients such as standard eggs and bacon inhumanely raised. I know it’s more money but the more people buying organic and pasture raised eggs, etc, the cheaper it will be. With that said here’s my basic bfast and this is perfect for me, some of you might need less (depending on your height and gender. Women should typically reduce by 1 egg and 1 bacon/sausage)

(Ingredients)
4 Pasture Raised Eggs (2 yolk and 2 whole)
4 Godshalls Turkey Bacon or 4 chicken/pork sausage links (uncured organic)
1 whole organic Avocado
Always cook with Grass-Fed Butter, or Ghee, or Avocado Oil (cold pressed) or Olive Oil. No mixed oils no seed oils.
+Pinch of Turmeric, paprika, parsley, Celtic salt or Sea Salt and freshly ground pepper.*

How I cook eggs: I like my eggs a bit runny, so typically I will put butter in pan to melt and cook them that way. I always wait until it’s hot and then I sprinkle in water so it steams and I cover the eggs letting them cook for 5 minutes roughly. That’s typically perfect for me. As long as the white part doesn’t jiggle. Season your eggs with ingredients above after they are in pan otherwise the ingredients added into egg mixture will stick in clumps.

Seasoning: I always crisp my bacon because well it’s just delicious that way and I always try to season everything including bacon with same ingredients above, sometimes I add garlic granules and onion granules.

Avocado: I halv and cut thin strips to spread onto plate. Makes it look fancy. I’ll upload photo one day. Also season with salt and pepper

Note: Parsley is good for the blood and so is turmeric.

*reduce the amount of pepper you intake, pepper is a night shade and if you’re trying to biohack and reduce inflammation this is a good thing to try.

I inserted a link to Godshalls site because they are insanely generous with their coupons. Print as many as you want and buy as much as you want. Also worth noting if you’re into Walmart or Sams Club they sell Godshalls under their own label called Sam’s Choice Uncured Turkey Bacon.

Back
Top Bottom