Conspiracy Theory Sweet Baby Inc, part of ulterior motives for Gaming Industry?

Merlin

Vault Dweller
Verified ☑️
Vault Overseer
Writer
Reaction score
New comer to this news, but I couldn't help but recognize the strange indoctrination this company was trying to impose. Going deep into their short history, Sweet Baby Inc, hardly has a following, hardly has a staff, and their staff has created several "News Websites" and "News Paper" style blogs, and adding it to their portfolio as if they actually have a huge client base. Not so.

What's even more interesting is the play on symbols and words. Why Sweet Baby? We all know Pizza Gate was a thing, and the whole little kid/pedo stuff. It's everywhere and it's not going away anytime soon. Not to mention more strange things are going on. I'll let you decide if it's a conspiracy or real. But check out the images. A play on symbolism is very common as to not attract unwanted attention from authorities and are done enough to dismiss them, but in reality, they can't help but expose themselves and use symbolism to graft in new recruits to let them know, "hey, we like cheese pizza, too!" It's disgusting.

Screenshot_18.png
Screenshot_22.png
Screenshot_19.png
Screenshot_20.png

Here are the list of games that are atm "known" but I wouldn't put it past them if they're working with BLIZZARD

Screenshot_21.png

Back
Top Bottom